areuniquevalues plugin

arie

Hi,
I have setup this plugin on severals form but the tooltip displays a strange validation message (second on on the pic).
How can I alter or remove it?

Cheers

Attachments

• tool.png
    tool.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 262
the translation is in :

plugins/fabrik_validationrule/areuniquevalues/fr-FR/fr-FR.plg_fabrik_validationrule_areuniquevalues.ini:

Code:
PLG_VALIDATIONRULE_AREUNIQUEVALUES_ADDITIONAL_LABEL="Cette valeur et la valeur de '%s' ne doivent pas avoir ?t? sauvegard?es pr?cedemment dans un m?me enregistrement"

I agree the french translation is wordy! Not sure what would be a better translation though, the english is:

Code:
PLG_VALIDATIONRULE_AREUNIQUEVALUES_ADDITIONAL_LABEL="This value and '%s's' value must not have been previously saved in the same row"

Anyway, to override you can do so in Joomla's language overrides section, use PLG_VALIDATIONRULE_AREUNIQUEVALUES_ADDITIONAL_LABEL as the constant, and supply your own translation.

-Rob

the translation is in :

plugins/fabrik_validationrule/areuniquevalues/fr-FR/fr-FR.plg_fabrik_validationrule_areuniquevalues.ini:

Code:
PLG_VALIDATIONRULE_AREUNIQUEVALUES_ADDITIONAL_LABEL="Cette valeur et la valeur de '%s' ne doivent pas avoir ?t? sauvegard?es pr?cedemment dans un m?me enregistrement"

I agree the french translation is wordy! Not sure what would be a better translation though, the english is:

Code:
PLG_VALIDATIONRULE_AREUNIQUEVALUES_ADDITIONAL_LABEL="This value and '%s's' value must not have been previously saved in the same row"

Anyway, to override you can do so in Joomla's language overrides section, use PLG_VALIDATIONRULE_AREUNIQUEVALUES_ADDITIONAL_LABEL as the constant, and supply your own translation.

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back