autofill and table joins

ok, i update fabrik 3 to latest github version and work fine..partially: i can display values having repeat option enabled. But the autofill values aren't changed for second group, i still get the values from first group no matter what option i choosed.

Example: if for first group i choosed option 1 and all field values are filled correctly, for second group i get the same values as above, even i choosed option 2,3 or 4 from dropdown list.

Thank you, bu i don't have access to write in Silver forum, so i will try to respond to Rob about how i think it should work. My english is poor, so i will be short and to the point:

I think we need to come up with a consensus as to how it should work before Hugh or I devote time to implementing it, so ..... how do you think it should work?

For each new value selected in a joined list, the fields for this list should be autofilled with values from another list, no matter if those fields belong to repeated group0, 1, 2 etc.

In this moment work only for elements from first group, for second repeated group it keep previously selected values.

To exemplify:

list 1: Prices
list 2: Subscriptions
list 3: Services - this list have a database join element with Subscription.

- Select Subscription1, then i will have autofilled subscription_price, subscription_currency etc. fields with values from Prices list for this selection.

Next step: repeat Services fields (press + button):

all previous values are reseted and:
- for Subscription2 i will have autofilled subscription_price, subscription_currency etc. fields with values from Prices list for this selection.

One more problem with autofill: the Table (which contain the autofill data) autoreset to "Please select" value after Save or Save&Close, instead of keeping selected value. Tested with Firefox 9, Chrome 16, IE 9.

hi the autofill plugin should be working in github for the scenario you posted in your video. The map data json string I used for my test was:

Code:
{"countries___label":"join___18___regions___link"}

partially solved: removed all fabrik files/folders, cleared cache, restarted the computer..work fine in Chrome and Firefox..in IE9 nothing happen, not even "perform search" message

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back