Autofill Issues with Community Builder

Harrington

Hi Guys,

I have been setting up an autofill which I want to pull some data out of a logged in community builder table. It is similar to the issues in this thread here:

http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30223&page=4

I have been banging my head against a brick wall. I have the logged in joomla id in my updateuserdetails table called JoomlaID.

I have added the comprofiler table as a list called CBConnection and have setup some autofills as per the attachment. No matter what I do autofill doesn't work. I have tried adding another database join also in the updateuserdetails table to join with comprofiler but I think that will just double things up.

Should I have a database join element in my updateuser table to point to the comprofiler table? It never seems to work either way.

The purpose of this form is to update another database that is seperate from the website, hence the autofill.

Thanks in advance, Matt.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 173
OK. So further to this I have completed the autofill tutorial on the test site I have running. Autofill doesn't work. It appears that autofill is broken in the current version of 3.1b.

I am running this on Joomla 3.

Any help would be appreciated.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back