Best way to relate datas (form) between 2 users

javier94

this is the workflow we need. i' really appreciate if you tell me the best way to do it.

View attachment 17265

Explanation workflow:

the company create a job offer.. this job offer have 4 parts..
1.- General datas job offer (non repeteable group)
2.- job offer Essential requirements (repeteable group)
3.- job offer bases ( repeteable group)
4.- job offer amendment

the candidate see a list with job offers.. this list will have a "view details" button.. where i have to see all the datas from the job offer... and a select button ( i'm not sure if is a link plugin or other).. where candidate will select the job offer he wants to apply

candidate select the offer he wants to apply through the select button
will open a form in edit view.. where are the essential requirements saved previously by the company inside of a repeteable group + a file upload element.. candidate upload one file per each requirement + their curriculum for this offer selected in a dropdown element + save and will create a new register for each candidate ( will be "x" candidates for each joboffer) with the candidate_id + requirements + the file uploaded.

company see a list with candidates selected their job offer
the list will have a select button and company will open the form with the candidate_id, requirements, file uploaded, candidate curriculum + a radio button element... where company will mark .. yes or not --> to
confirm if the fileupload will be correct for the requirement or is not correct for the requirement. if all the
files uploaded are correct. candidate will be signed up in the job offer process, if not candidate will not be signed up in the process

So this will be the workflow.. we can try to do it step by step

first question will be.. (having in account previous explanation)

i have to make
1.- one form with all the datas..
2.- 4 forms divided in 4 diferent tables..

Sorry, I've been a bit swamped this week with fixing some issues caused by the J! 3.8.10 release.

I'll try and get back to you on this later today.

-- hugh

Ok..

My idea is resolve this point step by step.. i have renewed my suscription today. i have to present this part of the project in a couple or weeks... I really appreciatte if we can do.

First thing i need to know is..

- if we have to make one list in one table.. with all the dates..
- one list for general dates.. and other list for requisites in other table.. that's mean 2 lists in 2 tables...
- one list for each part of dates.. that's mean 4 parts.. 4 lists in 4 diferent tables..

once you told me, what will be the best way.. i will prepare.. and I'll back for the second point solution.

thanks

Javier

Last edited:
@javier94 We have not forgotten you, but after reviewing your requests, your needs are outside the scope of subscription support, but that we'd be happy to work with you on it as a project. I will contact you direct to discuss.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back