Blank Advanced Search

PattiH

When I click on the binoculars to get the advanced search, the window pops out, the small loading thing spins for a couple of seconds, and then the popup is just blank. In the gray bar across the top of the popup box, there is "Advanced Search" on the left, a red x and full-screen box on the right. But nothing at all in the white area below. I've checked to make sure my elements should be included in a search. The search all box in the normal fabrik search box does not return any records. I've looked to enable a search plugin, but do not see one. Perhaps it's not a separate plugin in version 3?

Thanks for any help. I hope I can help someone in the future instead of always asking for help.

What is your fabrik and Joomla version?
Can you see any JS errors?

Every elements can be included in "search all" and/or in "Advanced search"; both should be the default, but you may check again.

I have Joomla 2.5.3 and Fabrik 3.0.4 -159 updated from Github last week. The search all IS working. I just didn't realize that I'd have to capitalize words that are capitalized for them to be returned in search results (is there anyway on my end to change that?). However, my advanced search still results in a blank box.

Thank you.

Patti

unfortunately I have not yet found a way to do case insestive advanced search all. The mySQL docs say what we are doing should be case insesetive, but its not!
Can you point us at the page and give us an example of the search terms you are using?

Rob, I did not see your message or the email telling of your reply. I will pm you the details of how to access the location. Right now it's in a members-only section of the website.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back