BUG? element raw value shown in content-plugin

juuser

Hello,

I have a form with e-mail plugin which sends article on form submission using content-plugin. In the article i have some repeated group elements.

After updating to latest Github (from April Github) I noticed that instead of value it send raw value of the element. Can it be fixed somehow?

what settings do you have in the email plugin? Can you post a screen shot?

Hi Rob,

Here are the screenshots from e-mail plugin and article.

Attachments

• screenshot-email.png
    screenshot-email.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 331
  • screenshot-article.png
    screenshot-article.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 352
Hi Rob,

I have added my site information as you suggested.

In form called "Proovit??d" i have an email plugin to notify via article. Article name is "Proovit?? lisamise teavitus" in category "Fabrik".

Repeated element called "{plastone_tooted_proovitoe_tooted___tooted}" shows raw value now. With Github's from spring it showed element value as it probably should.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi thanks for that - looks liked a bug, I think I've fixed it on your site and in github

-Rob

Hi Rob,

Thank you! But unfortunately now i have a element raw value in table "Proovit??d" in first two columns :(

Thanks Rob, but unfortunately not it's just empty (only UL/LI dot) instead of having a raw value :(

Friendly bump:) Sorry from being annoying, but this is very important for me. Now people get notification on their e-mail which have empty data making the notification almost useless :(

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back