Bug Report: Can't edit records that are pre-filtered.

tek

This one is a bit harder to describe. I have copied an existing table, renamed it and added a pre-filter to filter on the users element joomla_id {$my->id} variable and linked it in the menu User Menu.

I am allowing non-registered users to create entries and registered users to also create entries. Registered users who log in can not only create entries but should be able to see the items they entered when logged in by clicking on the linked in menu in User Menu called My Listed Items.

The one table that this was copied from that has no filtered table works fine, the filtered table does not.

What is failing is the ability to allow edits or to display the filtered data correctly on detailed view.

If i click on the new linked menu item from the User Menu "My Listed Items" It pulls up the correct item that was entered as that registered user.

If i click on view from that record in the table i pull up a record with wrong data in it and most of the elements are blank what is showing appears to be the default values for elements that have a default value set.

If i click on any of the values on the records page directly after clicking on "My Listed Items" then i am taken to the edit page where everything is blank.

Back