Buttons not aligned on form after Fabrik 3.6 Update

Hi,

After I update to Fabrik 3.6 the buttons on my form both on pc and mobile are misaligned. See attachment. I am using purity III template which was working perfect before the update. I have tried prostar and that template too has the same issue.

Has anyone experienced this?

fabrik buttons  error.png fabrik buttons  error pc.PNG

Regards
Simon

Thanks for the advice. I did the update but i am still struggling with more than 2 button especially a form with multiple pages the next, prev and reset button dont align properly. Are you getting this.

I have switched to prostar same problem let me know.Screenshot_20170726-233347.png

This depends on how the Joomla template is handling "span" on small devices.

The buttons are in something like span4, offset1, span3, span4
If the template is setting spanX to 100% on small devices (as e.g. Protostar is doing) you'll get this.

You must add custom CSS (mediaqueries) to avoid this.
Fabrik can't do this in general as you can have many buttons not fitting in one row.

Troster,

Thanks for the reply. This was working perfect on fabrik 3.5 and 3.6 on prostar without need for a custom css. It only changed after the update. I am just wondering if I am the only one with this problem and if there is custom css that other people have used to fix this issue that I can just plug in. I am that not good in css

Regards
Simon

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back