Calc element won't return placeholders via ajax

Rob is on vacation this week.

If you want to update your My Sites with the account details, I'll take a look. I don't have access to y'alls conversations.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,
I've added some additional info in My Sites (a couple sample member logins and some notes.) Let me know if you need anything more.

Sigh I still can't get to your site.
It shows the site off line login, i've tried logging in with the Admin user you gave, I see a page where i need to select a site I tried http://carladypro.org and it redirects me back to the login
trying to log in with the front end user doesn't work from the site off line log in page.
This is like 3 times now I've looked at the thread, read it to understand/remind myself of the issue, tried to login and failed :(
Perhaps I'm being dumb but could you provide better steps as to how Im meant to access the site?

Hi Rob,
I just logged in to the back end and it shows your account as logged in on both the Site and Administrator with last activity about 30minutes ago as well as the test user account I gave you.
Did you read the notes I entered in the "Your Fabrik Sites" form? I'll add more detail there to clarify...

As for the site, I will leave it online, so you can always access the front end.

I'm not sure what went wrong - from what I see, you're still logged in even now and I'm having no problem accessing. I'll add my Skype name to the notes as well - it goes to my cell immediately, so skype me if there's a problem.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back