Cannot edit record anymore ??

rbuelund

Hi

All of a sudden I cannot edit records anymore - not in frontend and not as superadmin in backend. I have just updatet to the latest github version and am using J! 2.5.16 - If I try to edit a record i just get a formular with no data (All the fields are dropdown or radiobuttons - none of them are set in the edit formular) - what is going on ??

Is it with any list or only one?
Is the PK (id element) defined in list settings, published, writable for the user?

Are you running Fabrik3.0 or 3.1?
In 3.1 there has been a modification in element's form view settings (separated access for add and edit), check the access levels.

I think it is only for one list - but haven't made any changes to that list... Only mad a copy of it.

Hmmm.. if I try to change the id element for the list I get this error:

DB funktion fejlede med fejlnummer 1075
Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key SQL=ALTER TABLE `xxxxx_fabriktable_bonusskema` CHANGE `id` `id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT
SQL =
ALTER TABLE `xxxxx_fabriktable_bonusskema` CHANGE `id` `id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT

I'm running 3.0.9

Is that when changing the original list or the copy?

Does the list currently think it has a PK set or not? i.e. when you edit the list settings, is there a PK element selected?

-- hugh

The Group by function is also not working anymore - what is going on - This is very crtical !!! Please fix this ASAP!

I just testet this on two different list - the Group by on an element is not working !! Has there been changes to this function lately ?

Pleeease - the "Group by" on an element does not work anymore in version 3.0.9 (updated from github earlier today) - I need this to work again very fast - please help !

Hi no point double posting on the same issue! I've replied in your other thread regarding the group by issue.

Hmmm.. if I try to change the id element for the list I get this error:
I guess this is because you were trying to save the linked element before unlinking it? If you want to save a linked element you need to check the 'unlink' checkbox first

I took a look at the lists in the admin and there was no issue editing the records, what exact steps do I need to go through to replicate the issue?

Log in frontend, and under the menu "BONUS" choose "BONUSUDTR?K MED ALLE DATA" - chosse a week "Uge" - eg. 50 - in the filter and press "K?r". Try to edit the first record - not possible !

EDIT: Actually - the same thing happens in backend - on the list "Bonusskema" - but not on "Student" ?? Might be something with the joins i Make - but I have not changed anything - it is due to an update. Worked perfect one or two weeks ago.

Regards

Ok I can see when you filter on the week, there's something funky with the query but I need access to phpmyadmin to check what is actually recorded in the database, could you add that into your 'my sites' details please?

I cannot give you access to the phpmyadmin - only - then it's all of my control panel - and I'm not really fond of that ! - Why should this have anything with the filtering to do, when it happens not matter what filter you set ??

Regards
Ronny

I have added the details on "My sites" - phpMyAdmin is in row number 7 in the panel. Please tell me right away when you're finished.

Now the grouping works but the calculation on the column does not work correctly anymore - this is really bad !! The system needs to work ASAP !!

Looks like the calcualtion on column has not worked in the two weeks where the grouping has not worked either - what do i do now - please fix now !!

I took a look at the calculation element - it seems to calculate correctly for me. Can you explain what isn't working with it?
Here's a screen shot of what I am seeing :

http://screencast.com/t/H1whJWpW

I presume the element you are referring to is element (id = 144) 'Bonusbel?b (kr.)' with the following calculation:

PHP:
return ((int)'{hol141_fabriktable_bonusskema___bonus}'*1)+(int)'{hol141_fabriktable_bonusskema___bonus_ext}';

Note the element SUM calculation shows the sum for all of the list's records, with the filter applied, it doesn't take into account the number of records you are showing on any given page.

This worked perfectly before the github update problem - I have NOT changed anything on the list. It calculated each group - a studen filtered by week.

When I try to enter the form (front or backend) I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/default_rounded/default.php on line 1

Please fix it !

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back