Can't download Fabrik 4 Zeta - Virus???

jo-ka

Hello.
When trying to download F!4 Zeta, I have this warning, by my AV.
Also, downloading from the main website it's not avaliable...

I don't know if people are aware, but it might be important.

upload_2023-12-22_16-6-12.png

upload_2023-12-22_16-8-0.png

thanks @troester .
I've downloaded from the main website, and it's working correctly.

About the Skurvish Enterprises website issue, do you know if it's something related?

Merry Xmas.

I pointed this thread to @achartier , there's something broken with his download links - and yes, the warning looks not good.

But meanwhile we have Fabrik downloads back :).

upload_2023-12-22_17-57-43.png

Hmm...will need to investigate. I suspect it is a result of an update to the helix3 template I am using. I will investigate but as the downloads should be on the Fabrik site there is no rush.

Hmm...will need to investigate. I suspect it is a result of an update to the helix3 template I am using. I will investigate but as the downloads should be on the Fabrik site there is no rush.
Thanks @achartier .

I was trying to download som other files, those from this link:
HTML:
https://github.com/trobfab/fabrik/wiki/Upgrading-from-fabrik3.10-to-fabrik4
, so I can start migrating a J3 website.

But then I found those alerts, and I've made the post.

Hope you can fix it.

Merry Xmas.

Hi, OK, I have fixed your issue getting access to the files. I needed to add an exception in AdminTools for the directory they are located in. Due to the multiple hacks on the fabrik site we set very restrictive access through AdminTools. I did the same on a couple of other sites of mine including SkurvishEnterprises.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for pointing out the issue so I could correct it.

Hi, OK, I have fixed your issue getting access to the files. I needed to add an exception in AdminTools for the directory they are located in. Due to the multiple hacks on the fabrik site we set very restrictive access through AdminTools. I did the same on a couple of other sites of mine including SkurvishEnterprises.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for pointing out the issue so I could correct it.

Thanks @achartier .
I will check it ASAP.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back