Can't get the fileupload element working

jfquestiaux

Hi,

For a new project, I start to experiment with the fileupload element, but I am running into the following problems (with GitHub 564) :

Single file upload : image + thumbnail is working (image uploaded, shown in list, thumbnail created) - if I add "cropped", the filename is not stored in the database table (just "[]"), the cropped folder is not created.

Multiple upload : does not work : even though the panel indicates that the images are uploaded, they are not on the server, they don't show in the list, an entry is created in the database table with "NULL" for the value of the image field and there is nothing in the repeat_pics table (where the paths of the images should be).
Strangely, I tested before (locally) with GitHub 549 and in this case the images where uploaded, thumbed and even cropped but did not show in the list (the repeat_files table had the records for the images but all data were "NULL").

If I want to allow users to choose directory, then the directory browser is present but I can't do anything with it.

If you select crop you have to have ajax upload on. I've tried to make that a bit clearer in the hover text.

I've had a go at fixing the multiupload code, let me know if its working better for you

-Rob

Back