cascading dropdown in repeated group not working

Martooti

I have a group with four cascading dropdowns inside. Everything is working well until I add three groups, when I try to add group number 4, I choose the value in the first field, it add "please select" value, as many time a I choose different option , and the sub options that should appear in the second cascading dropdown.
As you see on the screenshot attached - water activities for example, that shows at least 2 times should not be in this select list at all, it belongs to next field. It should appear after the user choose on the first cascading dropdown "sports & activities".
The field that first cascading dropdowns are getting the value is city category outside of repeated group.
The loading sign appears on the previous groups. I am not sure you know what I mean, but please take a look at: an try to add 4 rows for the category group - in the end of the form. http://redsea.abdoo-webdesign.com/directory/form/2/3313
Thanks in advance.

Ps. I attached the screenshots of what is happening when I choose first option in the row number 4.

Attachments

• repeated groups.jpg
    repeated groups.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 172
  • repeated groups1.jpg
    repeated groups1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 179
I can see a JS error
jos_mt_links_4_repeat___subcategory_4_4 attach to form:TypeError: this.form.formElements.get(...) is null
fabrik-min.js (Zeile 2)

and the new group's elements are added with e.g.
fb_el_jos_mt_links_4_repeat___subcategory_0 (which is already in the first group and so mixing up the cdds)
instead of
fb_el_jos_mt_links_4_repeat___subcategory_4

Which exact Fabrik version are you running?
There have been several "repeat group" commits in GitHub in the last time.

Back