Cleaning

coullet

Hi,

I'm trying to clean my site and remove some deprecated things.
I've deleted list / elements, in fabrik.
I have a field uses for dbjoin, and when i delete it from the base, i get list load error 500.
It's strange because list, element and join no longer exist in fabrik.
I discover in fabrik table_joins, some row that concern this field, but refer to this list and element...
It is possible to delete this row?
Or how to proceed to find this mysterious join, and cleaning...
Thanks!

Did you delete the list and elements or only trash?
To clean up you should "trash" the list, then select status "Trashed" (in the lists listing).

Select your list and click "Empty trash".
You'll be asked if you want to "delete list only" or... or list/form/groups/elements which should remove all Fabrik related things (not totally sure about join entries, but "orphaned" entries shouldn't hurt).

You should not select "Drop database table" if this is used anywhere else (copied list, dbjoin...)

Similar with trashed elements: on "Empty trash" you can chose if you want to drop the table column, too.

I assume you have some element (may be in trash) or an other list joining to this deleted column or some code using it...

As always: backup before cleaning up;)

Before deleting anything directly in the database I would rename it. You'll get the same errors but it's easy to switch back.

List "Salles" #49
I put the error in attached file.

Error comes when i remove field "Bordereau_cinedi"
join table eqds_cinedi no longer exists in fabrik lists, but stays in BD for the moment

I can't let the site with this error, so say me i you want to test, i find a moment with my team.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back