Create records on joined list

jo-ka

Hello.

I need help to accomplhish one thing in one of my customers.

I have a Form (Headers), where I will record some Tasks. These tasks will have multiple operations, which will be registered on the details table, joined on the first list.

As per setting the inner join of Details list on Headers list, the relations between both tableas are OK, as I use to do, but:

I would like to select some operations on the Headers Form (as per the example, 2 of 4) and automatically (on save or with a specific button), register as many operations on the Details list, as I've selected on the main form.

Plus... If, by any reason, those operations are unselected, the records should also be removed (deleted) from the joined list.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

upload_2023-12-22_18-21-21.png

Did you try the "Repeat Num Element" in group "Repeat" settings? Maybe a calc element watching the numbers of your selections (I never used it).

But do you really want a repeat group? So the user can select e.g. Cutting to add one group AND can add additional groups with the + sign for whatever?

Hello @troester .

Well, now that you are asking, probably a repeat group might not be the best idea on this case.

So, what would be your suggestion to accomplish the main idea?

Thanks in advance.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back