CSS in the viewonly template

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeberMac

I'd like to be able to individually style the entries in the viewonly template.

For example, I have an element called "book" that I want to show up as red while the rest of the "mf_element" stuff on the form viewonly page stays normal
Adding a css entry like so:
Code:
#mf_el_jos_fabrik_formdata_7___book {color: red;}

Does not work. Any ideas?

It seems to work in the form field version when you're entering data, however that's not where I want the styling to work. How can I get it to work in the form field when it's view only? I've tried entering the css code in several css areas, namely inside the main template css file, the form css file, and also the viewonly css file. Am I not putting this css code in the right file?

It would also work if I could modify the template HTML file to give me some kind of incrementing value to the "mf_element" class so that I could create css stylesheets for the differing elements. Right now, the "elements.html" template file in the viewonly tmpl area enters the data fields like this:
Code:
<mos:sub condition="__last">
 <td class="mf_element">{ELEMENTS}</td>
</mos:sub>
What if I could add an ID field or ANYTHING to the class definition so I can differentiate between the various entries so that I can style them individually? Maybe something like this:
Code:
<mos:sub condition="__last">
 <td class="mf_element{ID}">{ELEMENTS}</td>
</mos:sub>
Note the {ID} inside the quotes for the class name. (I've already tried this, btw, it doesn't work.)

Essentially, right now the viewonly template for a form looks like this for an individual entry:

The Tipping Point
Malcom Gladwell
Back Bay Books

I'd LIKE to be able to do something like this:

The Tipping Point
Malcom Gladwell
Back Bay Books

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.