CSV Import shows blank page

fenixsz

I have table without any joins from which I export simple csv and excel csv. Add some rows and try to import them back, but when I click on submit it shows me blank screen. This it in back-end.

When I try in front-end it shows "no file selected"

rev. 5562

hi
I've fixed a couple of issues with the csv import tonight, the front end had not been updated to use the new xml file for defining the form fields (which would account for the "no files selected message". There was also an error in the code that would have stopped the import from working

could you update and let me know if that works for you

-Rob

hi
I've fixed a couple of issues with the csv import tonight, the front end had not been updated to use the new xml file for defining the form fields (which would account for the "no files selected message". There was also an error in the code that would have stopped the import from working

could you update and let me know if that works for you

-Rob

Now It works, but only option with "CSV" option with small issue, not with "Excel (format exported by Fabrik or by Excel with option 'File type= unicode text')".

I made export to Excel CSV and import with "CSV" using ";" for field delimiter. Records are imported and see them correctly in table view, but show 500 error during process of importing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Error500.jpg
    Error500.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 416
I made successful import of 990 rows with same error and auto kick to admin login screen. Maybe its some kind of flood protection...

hi, the redirect URL was not right - I think I've fixed that now so it should now take you back to the list view

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back