Database join and cascading dropdown elements not working for me

fenixsz

Hello,

I am attempting to make database for project managing, using new ACL features of Joomla 1.6/7. With them, I can make approval process?s, where different users can edit different fields of the table - simply limitless opportunities!

Anyway, I have problems with database join and cascading drop-down elements. They don't work for me. Ajax is not turning on when I click to my connection - "site database". Table field remain only - "select connection first"

Also, it could be very useful for me if you could make chart and gant chart elements working.

Thanks you and I really appreciate your work!

It seems that main drop-down element is not working either.

It just redirect my screen to Top when I click on "Add" button.

SVN rev. 5544

P.S. I have also Fabrik 2.0 on another site, where these elements work on my computer.

Well, I found some trick to go round with these elements.

2 Steps:

1. Choose Element + Save & Exit
2. When I turn back, elements are working

yeah I'd noticed that yesterday as well. I've been messing around with how the js scripts and objects are loaded, trying to make things neater, and I had obviously made them too neat to the point where they weren't working.
I've now fixed that in the svn

-Rob

Thank your Rob.

Yep drop-downs are working now.

Two issues founded:
1. Cascade drop-down using IE7&IE8 is not working. It doesn't load ajax. I know that IE is not your priority, but maybe you have to know.

2. E-mail on plugin when Form is used, makes error.

Saw in the svn log, that you made changes on fusion gantt_chart. Nice :)

I've made a note to look at the ie7/ie8 issue when I'm back at my pc (using the mac laptop this week)

For point 2 can you post a screen shot of your plugin settings and tell me what the error is?

thanks
Rob

I've made a note to look at the ie7/ie8 issue when I'm back at my pc (using the mac laptop this week)

For point 2 can you post a screen shot of your plugin settings and tell me what the error is?

thanks
Rob

Point 2, was from my fault! I choose article, which was in Trash... Maybe you could pre-filter dropdown to show only published Articles in mail form plugin...

Point 2, was from my fault! I choose article, which was in Trash... Maybe you could pre-filter dropdown to show only published Articles in mail form plugin...
sure I've now changed that in the svn

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back