Embed group

jo-ka

Hello friends.
Sorry to ask, but is there a way to have a subgroup of elements of the same list, embedded in a group?

The ideia is to have an hidden group, with different elements, that are displayed inside a group, and only get visible when a Yes/No button is selected (Javascript plugin).

It's more or less the concept of repeatable groups, but with different elements.

would it be possible?

Thanks in advance.

upload_2023-2-8_18-34-36.png

Not sure, but if I understand your question correct, you don't want nested groups.
I did something similar for a form, which I did for a vacation planning. I created elements in groups for Easter, Summer,... And on top I created an element, if this group/period is necessary (for sure all elements are in the same list, but you have to create all elements in the groups)
The JS is not difficult. e.g.
upload_2023-2-9_20-21-47.png
You can see I have hidden / shown, two different groups

Not sure, but if I understand your question correct, you don't want nested groups.
I did something similar for a form, which I did for a vacation planning. I created elements in groups for Easter, Summer,... And on top I created an element, if this group/period is necessary (for sure all elements are in the same list, but you have to create all elements in the groups)
The JS is not difficult. e.g.
View attachment 20429
You can see I have hidden / shown, two different groups

Yes @wezetel, that's one way to solve the problem. ;):)

That's why I've written before "Yes, I was trying to avoid that, because of the multiple JS actions to setup on the Yes/No element..."

But, I couldn't avoid it. :D:D:D

Hard times we have.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back