Error 500 Unknown column...

horam

Can you help me with this error ? It appears when I click on whatever choice in Fabrik menu : List, Forms, Groups, Elements... on administration site. And also Extensions - plugins. I can not change anything in Fabrik and plugins. All my application on the front runnig ok.
There is error:
500 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM st25_fabrik_lists AS l LEFT JOIN st25_users AS u ON u.id = l.checked_out WHERE (l.published IN (0, 1)) AND a.id != 55 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT l.*,u.name AS editor FROM st25_fabrik_lists AS l LEFT JOIN st25_users AS u ON u.id = l.checked_out WHERE (l.published IN (0, 1)) AND a.id != 55 ORDER BY label asc LIMIT 0, 20 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM st25_fabrik_lists AS l LEFT JOIN st25_users AS u ON u.id = l.checked_out WHERE (l.published IN (0, 1)) AND a.id != 55

Similar error is on Forms (table - st25_fabrik_forms) and other.
Thanks for your help.

I don't know... but you may have:
  1. changed you id element name
  2. deleted the element
  3. moved the element to another group
  4. still have a list being ordered by a removed element...
As I say, I don't know, and not all of the above are relevant to your error - but these are the first things I look for when I get these types of errors. It's usually something simple.

which exact error do you get if clicking on plugins?
this doesn't seem to be related to Fabrik
do you have 3rd party plugins running?
can you display anything in the backend?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

which exact error do you get if clicking on plugins?
this doesn't seem to be related to Fabrik
do you have 3rd party plugins running?
can you display anything in the backend?

gesendet mit Tapatalk
Hi,
There is error when I click on plugins:

Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `st25_extensions` AS a LEFT JOIN st25_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN st25_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access WHERE `type` = 'plugin' AND (a.enabled IN (0, 1)) AND a.state >= 0 AND a.id != 55 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.extension_id , a.name, a.element, a.folder, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time, a.enabled, a.access, a.ordering,uc.name AS editor,ag.title AS access_level FROM `st25_extensions` AS a LEFT JOIN st25_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN st25_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access WHERE `type` = 'plugin' AND (a.enabled IN (0, 1)) AND a.state >= 0 AND a.id != 55 ORDER BY `folder` asc,a.ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 20 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `st25_extensions` AS a LEFT JOIN st25_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN st25_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access WHERE `type` = 'plugin' AND (a.enabled IN (0, 1)) AND a.state >= 0 AND a.id != 55

I have Joomla! 3.4.8 and Fabrik 3.4.2
I checked all fileds in the tables against local instalation and everything is the same. Field "id" in the tables not missing.
The only difference is in table "st25_extensions" where is field "extension_id" (on local an web) , not "id" as show error message
But I noticed that together changed the headline coding in administration. See attachments. Czech characters are changed.
I do not know if it has any connection to my problem.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• headline.png
    headline.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 215
Seems something is injecting AND a.id != 55 in every query.
extension_id as PK for #_extensions is correct

Are you sure your site didn't get hacked?
Is there anything suspicious maybe in record extension_id = 55?

I don't think this is Fabrik related.
You can try to set all (but original Joomla) system plugins to be disabled directly in the database and see if this changes anything.

Yes, this was hack. I found in the file /libraries/legacy/model/list.php in function getItems() this code (row 185):
$query->where('a.id != 55'); $items = $this->_getList($query, $this->getStart(), $this->getState('list.limit'));
After replace correct code all seems working OK.
But I don't know how it got there.
Thanks for your cooperation.

What's strange is, that table doesn't have an 'id' (the PK for #_extensions is extension_id), which is why that query was failing. So whoever wrote it wasn't very good! However, you should tae a look at whatever extension_id 55 is in your table, and make sure it's kosher.

-- hugh

No record with this extension id does not exist. Is there any software (or component) for compare all web files against original one ? It would be good for the detection these changes.
Milan

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back