Error relating to SEF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belindab

Hi guys,
All has been going well until my host provided a security update using suPHP.
At www.eucalyptus-passion.com I am now unable to view the Species List (fabrik database) from the front end :mad:, getting the following errors:

---------------

Warning: display(components/com_fabrik/views/table/tmpl/bb2/template.php) [function.display]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wfqukmz/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/table/view.html.php on line 136

Fatal error: display() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'components/com_fabrik/views/table/tmpl/bb2/template.php' (include_path='.;C:\Temp\Xampp_dload\xampp\php\pear\') in /home/wfqukmz/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/table/view.html.php on line 136

Warning: Unknown(): open(C:\Temp\Xampp_dload\xampp\tmp/sess_4dff4ebefe921e7cee2ec42ddcb33656, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\Temp\Xampp_dload\xampp\tmp) in Unknown on line 0

------------

HELP!
Please! :confused:

Somehow it is picking up a path to my testing setup for Xampp, but I have no idea why or how, and whether this is cause of the problem or not. My host tells me that this error would previously have been ignored, now it is causing a major problem!

Regards,

Belinda

Sorry, maybe my title was misleading.

Using phpinfo I can see the following variables are pointing to an incorrect path:

browscap
include_path
extension_dir
upload_tmp_dir
session_save_path

But what should they be set to, and where are they set?

I don't even know if this is really a fabrik problem, but the rest of Joomla seems to be ok

Ok, this thread can be closed. :)

I found that I had the wrong version of php.ini, with paths for my local version of xampp; but only fabrik was complaining after my host switched to using suPHP.

Cheers, eh.

Belinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back