fabrik 1.0.6 error accessing component

cruxiality

Hi I have installed com_fabrik 1.0.6 and mod fabrik 1.0.6 but when I tried to access the component.. I got the following error:

Warning: main(/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/administrator/components/com_fabrik/admin.fabrik.php on line 26

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.class.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/local/lib/php/library') in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/administrator/components/com_fabrik/admin.fabrik.php on line 26

should I just comment out line 26? Thank you for any input.

Sounds like you are trying to install 1.0.6 on J! 1.5?

Fabrik 1.0.x only runs on J! 1.0.x.

Fabrik 2.0 only runs on J! 1.5.x, but we're still actively developing / beta testing 2.0.

-- hugh

Yes, you're right. Am I getting the wrong version?

I installed v2.0 and i have no problem.

But when I click on new form, i received the following warnings:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php on line 181

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

I received error when i tried to create group/form..

I have installed the form module though..

Thank you for your reply.

Those are bugs I think we've sqashed since the last ZIP was released. We hope to have a new ZIP ready soon.

Until then, the only way to get the most recent version is via SVN, see my sig for details. You could just download the SVN and upload the files to your server, but you'd be missing some neat features that way.

There are several posts about how to build a ZIP from SVN. It's not hard. If you feel up to it, try uninstalling the version you just installed, build your own ZIP from the SVN, and install that.

-- hugh

I hope the added complexity of installing Tortoise, downloading the SVN and creating a ZIP doesn't put you off. You just arrived at an awkward time, when we're about to put out a new Beta release.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back