Fabrik forms with Artisteer templates

dan40

Anyone had any luck creating Joomla templates with Artisteer to display their forms? I'm having a heck of a time trying to get the right template. Whenever I create a new one, there are a large vertical assortment of sort filters being displayed in any of the templates I create, and when I switch to Joomla's Protostar template, I don't see these filters. Protostar works well, but it is so boring... I can't use a canned default template!

There are a lot of good Bootstrap based templates (the vast majority of template vendors use it).

The thing to bear in mind is that with site templates, you pretty much get what you pay for. There's some good free ones, but the devil is in the details when you need to use something like Fabrik, which does an awful lot more by way of UI then most extensions, and relies on everyone playing nicely in the J! shared sandbox.

Personally I recommend JoomlArt. Not the cheapest, but very well written, good support, and we use their (free) Purity III as the reference implementation for Bootstrap v3, so we have a full set of overrides that work for most JA templates. I also have a full membership, so have access to all their templates, and a direct line to their devs if we do find any problems.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back