Fabrik List in a Fabrik Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I am a newbie to Fabrik... So I do apologize in advance is this was actually straight forward and I am not able to understand it!
So I am trying to create an application, with the below structure:

Case
- ID

Drivers
- ID
- CaseID (FK)
- Name

Vehicles
- ID
- CaseID (FK)
- Make

Now I have done a databasejoin for Case.ID with Drivers.CaseID and Case.ID with Vehicles.CaseID with repeatable set as true... This allows users to create a case with at least 1 Driver and 1 Vehicle. I have a menu item for Case List.
All works good, I am able to input data which is correctly stored in the database, etc.
Although when I add an entry for the case, I see a 'fabrik form' which is a combined 'fabrik form' of the Drivers and Vehicles. I instead want to see 'fabrik list' of Driver and 'fabrik list' of Vehicles... Such a page will allow the user to input and view the Drivers and Vehicles on the 'fabrik form' page of Case. How can this be done?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there i am not expert but you can add your list on article using content plugin
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/content-plugin/

if you print some screen and publish (your idea) i maybe able to help you better

if you need to show a relationship list on your form you just have to change the group to table
upload_2019-11-27_10-59-27.png
and have something like this

upload_2019-11-27_10-58-40.png
i hope this help or give you and idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back