Form redirect on validation failure

nycreate

Hi all.

Is this normal behaviour? i have a form in a module. In F2 the redirect didnt occur if there were any validation failures?

Regards

Hmmmm. So you are saying that a redirect plugin you have on your form is running and redirecting, even after a validation failure? That definitely shouldn't happen.

When you say "in a module", is that using the Fabrik form module itself, or some other method for putting content plugins in modules?

-- hugh

Hi Hugh, Ive not been able to replicate this since updating from github tonight, but it happened a few random times yest. Maybe a cache clearout issue? I will let you know if I spot it again.

The form is in the fabrik form module.

Another strange thing has happened with redirects now though.. having a relative url on the module form redirect works, but having relative url on a form in main component gives an error saying 'data not found in database' and the url is appended looking like its trying to load a data row from the list.

Regards

It would help if I knew what your redirect URL looked like in the plugin settings, and after it gets applied, i.e. the URL you end up getting redirected to.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back