Getting error on ajaxify form

inradius

I have a form loaded in a module position using the ajaxify submit method. It is giving me the following javascript error when it is submitted in Google Chrome
Code:
SyntaxError: Unexpected token C
When I try to submit this form in Firefox, I get this error
Code:
SyntaxError: JSON.parse
Then in IE, I am getting this error
Code:
SyntaxError: Invalid character
And finally (the only other browser I have installed) in Opera, I get this error
Code:
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: Unable to parse value: Could

This form is set up with the email and redirect submission plugins. I notice that if I disable either one of these 2 plugins the form no longer throws this error, but I really need this form to use both of these plugins. Is there some way to fix this?

The second that I submitted this, I saw this thread (http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24892) right below mine. It's the same issue basically. I have installed a brand new Joomla 2.5 on my localhost, newest Fabrik 3 from Github and absolutely no other components, modules or plugins installed. I still receive this error.

Edit I think I figured out what it was. I was testing my form with a fake email address along the lines of asdf@asdf.asd and that was causing the error...? Does the isemail validate check to see that the domain is legit via checkdnsrr() or something? Anyway, problem solved basically.

i get the samething and only have the email plugin active. i noticed when i leave the From field blank, then i don't get the parse error, but i still also don't get the success message and there is still a hidden message that gives me the error message i setup if the form fails.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back