getting odd error when creating link to a form[SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; If you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead SQL=CREATE TABLE jos_fabrik_formdata_21 ( `fabrik_internal_id` varchar (255) null, `name` varchar (255) null, `time_date` varchar (255) null, `address1` varchar (255) null, `address2` text null, `city` varchar (255) null, `state` varchar (255) null, `zip` varchar (255) null, `email` varchar (255) null, `phone` varchar (255) null, primary key (fabrik_internal_id))

I am pretty much stumped. I was following the create a "Contact Us" tutorial and when I clicked on "link to menu" button, well, thats when I got the above error message.

Any clues? ;)

Re: getting odd error when creating link to a form

I found a way to fix it! I corrected the SQL and entered it in the database manually, then with the table I made for it, i was able to set the id and auto increment it. Then when I went back to make the link for the menu, it worked!, 8)

when did you get the error? It would be good for me to fix it so people dont need to edit the table manually

Cheers
Rob

I got it on the when I was trying to make a link to a menu for a form from one of my tables, what I did was, I installed fabrik on the live site, then I synced my local database to the live database, and I copied all the newest svn files to the live site, then i started getting that error

thanks for getting back to me.
I think ive fixed this one in the svn now, the fabrik_internal_id element is now defined as not null

Cheers
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back