hate to ask this again, but I can't find my old post

Racmitch

I have a "list view" under the form I created, normally when a form is submitted the text entered shows in the list view(full or truncated, but shows up). This was working on this form, I was making some changes and now the text entered on the form is no longer showing in the list view. This happened before and I was given the correction, I looked everywhere for this post and can't find it. What stupid thing did I do I can't remember? I attached a screen shot, you can see my list view with no text, if you click on the icons it shows what I entered in the form, just not in list view...help!Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 2.22.46 PM.png

It seems you list is displayed under a Menu item type "Fabrik list" which is defining "show in list" elements in the menu's "Fabrik list options" (and so overriding the "show in list" element settings).
Make sure that you have selected the elements you want to show in the "select" button (or no element at all if you want to use the original settings). Attention: an empty element ("-") "selected" will show no column - as in your screenshot.

got it, the issue was in "groups" I was, and still am trying to find how to turn off "group by" in the list(next to "add" ) and this was set to "no" switched it to "yes" and the form text showed back up
Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 8.40.30 PM.png
so just curious were is the setting on/off for "group by" in this version?
Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 8.43.38 PM.png
sorry for these lame questions, last fabrik project was over a year and a few versions ago..things have changed. thanks for your help

Group by (has nothing to do with (element) groups): in List settings, "Data" "Group by" tab

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back