How to apply colors to list rows or calendar events ?

nusilmar

I have assigned to each person a specific color ( through colorpicker element plugin)

I want to color the row for each person in list view according to the defined color in that person's data.

I also wanted to assign color to events and make that color show up in the calendar visualization.

Any help ?

On calendar there is an option to get a color from the table but i haven't managed to apply that color to the calendar entry ( it assumes always the color define for that category) .

In the list rows i think that i may need to alter the custom_css but haven't figure out how to do that... although i had set the color element as a class...

Friendly bump ?? !! Anyone ??

Viz:
Select your color element as "Status element". This will create calendar events
<a id=..... class="fabrikEvent label alert....
which you can style in .../plugins/fabrik_visualization/calendar/views/calendar/tmpl/bootstrap/custom.css
with e.g.
.alert {
background: red !important;
}

List:
Assuming your color element has a value "alert" and you have set it to "use as row class".
Then you'll get in list view a HTML table with
<tr id="list_17_com_fabrik_17_row_17" class="fabrik_row oddRow1 alert">
and you can add custom CSS in your list template

Viz:
Select your color element as "Status element". This will create calendar events
<a id=..... class="fabrikEvent label alert....
which you can style in .../plugins/fabrik_visualization/calendar/views/calendar/tmpl/bootstrap/custom.css
with e.g.
.alert {
background: red !important;
}

List:
Assuming your color element has a value "alert" and you have set it to "use as row class".
Then you'll get in list view a HTML table with
<tr id="list_17_com_fabrik_17_row_17" class="fabrik_row oddRow1 alert">
and you can add custom CSS in your list template

Will try that, soon will post the results...

Thx Troester...

Members online

No members online now.
Back