Is there a new problem with ResetFilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I had my links to the child lists working and now somehow it does not work anymore?

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=8&tender_invitees___tender_id={rowid}&resetfilters=1

Although it sends and shows the correct filter when it arrives in the child list it now shows ALL the records.

I also checked what happens when I add a record and it pre-stores (if that's a word) the correct Tender_ID

Is there a way to hardcode the prefilter and reference the value sitting in the filter?

Great Scott!

I actually fixed it myself!!!

Added a prefilter
Where [tender_id] [EQUALS] Value="{tender_invitees___tender_id}" (Text)

Although I did NOT have to do that before!!!!

But no sweat, it works now. maybe it will help someone else

Hmmm, the way you had it first time should have worked. i'll have to do some testing, see if we've somehow managed to break query string filters.

-- hugh

I think I may have fixed an issue with the querystring filters today, we had some regression in the code whilst moving over to use the JInput class as opposed to the JRequest class.

FYI

$app->input->set('foo', 'bar')

does not alter the actual global arrays ($_REQUEST etc)

where as

JRequest::serVar('foo', 'bar')

did. This change was effecting some of our code in github. I tested querystring filters just now and for me they are workiing

Ahem. I'd just like to say at this point I did suggest creating an FRequest wrapper for that stuff, so all we would have to do was globally change JRequest to FRequest. Then we coulda just done the global array setting in the wrapper code. :)

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back