Isnumeric 3.5.1 plugin not installing on joomla 3.6.4

Hi,

I downloaded plg_fabrik_validationrule_isnumeric_3.5.1 (its 24kb) from the fabrik website http://fabrikar.com/download but when I load it on Joomla it says it has been successfully installed but I can not find it in the plugin menu. I have searched through all the plugin but I cant get it; its like it was never installed it. I have tried to install it 3 more times but still nothing.

Is there something wrong with this plugin. All other plugin work like a charm

Kind regards
Simon

Thanks for the reply but that is the problem. After installing I can not find it amongst the other Fabrik plugins under the plugin menu in Joomla so that I can enable it. I have installed all other plugin successfully except for this one and successfully enabled them. I can't find it after installation to enable it. Has anyone experienced this before?

I tried and in my installation is ok. Plugin installed and in plugin list search with 'numeric' instead of 'isnumeric'.

I have reinstalled again and searched for numeric but nothing. I have attached the message from joomla confirming installation and the search results when I search for the word "numeric" under plugins. I serious dont know what is wrongInstallation successful.PNG no plugin found with word numeric.PNG

Strange.
Can you check if you have a folder
plugins\fabrik_validationrule\isnumeric

look like this problem occured for me already for rest plugin.
I updated from github and it,s work.

@ troester, Yes I have the folder plugins\fabrik_validationrule\isnumeric See attached image

@samani Did you do an update of just that plugin from github or you did the full update

isnumeric folder.PNG

If you can't see isnumeric in Extensions/Manage/Manage (or in Extensions/Plugins) try to find (and install) it via Extensions/Manage/Discover

Did you do an update of just that plugin from github or you did the full update
Don't do cherrypicking, do a full update.

@ troester I got the plugin via Extensions/Manage/Discover and have now enabled it and working perfectly. Thanks a lot for the advice

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back