JA typo editor display error 500 on fabrik form (edit record) at front-end

Hi,
I try use JA typo editor on fabrik forms (edit record from list view). JA typo button appears in line under textarea element with wysiwyg editor.

When click JA typo button at back-end it open JA typo editor (open editor options like on screen shot) but the same (JA typo button) cause error 500 at front-end when click JA typo button.

Is possible to make it working at front-end?

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_471.png
    Zaznaczenie_471.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 321
I've never even heard of JA Typo.

Can you provide any more information on the 500 error? Typically that means PHP is throwing an error. Have you tried raising the error reporting level in J! to maximum, see if you can get a more informative error message?

-- hugh

At front-end when press JA Typo button appears only error 500 (it is the same for none and maximum error reporting) - see screen shot.
There is only message:
" Layout 0 not found

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below. "

As i write at back-end this works.

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_473.png
    Zaznaczenie_473.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Zaznaczenie_474.png
    Zaznaczenie_474.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 274
Unfortunately I can't really help with this, as it's a JoomlArt plugin which requires the T3 framework, and I'm not a member of JA.

Also, this kind of very specific template / plugin issue is outside the scope of our Standard support, which really only covers Fabrik running in J! and it's standard templates. We can't cover every combination of 3rd party template frameworks and plugins.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back