JS error with "Front-end Select" for databasejoin

lorenzo51

In a databasejoin element, in section "Add option in front end", I set parameter "Front-end Select" to "YES".
When pressing the button for searching the record i want in my data entry form, the joined table is correctly displayed in a popup frame.
However when pressing next in the popup frame in order to visualize the next page , the application idles whith the error

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getElements' of null" in media/com_fabrik/js/list.js:945

My Configuration is Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7-20
What could be wrong?
Thank you in advance.

Even with the last update (3.0.7-113) I'm still experiencing the same issue.
The only difference is that the error is notified within the line 947.
Having a look at media/com_fabrik/js/list.js:947, var groupTbody is actually null.
Did anyone have this issue?

could you update from github and try again, I have had a go at fixing this (although I couldn't replicate the same issue!)

could you update from github and try again, I have had a go at fixing this (although I couldn't replicate the same issue!)

I've update fabrik from github.

The problem is if I login in frontend and I add data from list view by click add button, the form show up and I try to select databasejoin element by click select button and I try to select data from popup with no success.

But if I add menu in frontend to Fabrik form and try to add data with success.

sorry for my english :)

I've update fabrik from github.

The problem is if I login in frontend and I add data from list view by click add button, the form show up and I try to select databasejoin element by click select button and I try to select data from popup with no success.

But if I add menu in frontend to Fabrik form and try to add data with success.

sorry for my english :)

Now it's worked! I recreate menu thats link to fabrik list and it's worked.

Thank you :)

I have update fabrik from github (3.0.8-8-g5462f47), now I no longer have the JS error previously posted, and I can successfully select data in the popup frame as well.

However, I have another problem if I perform the following operation in the provided sequence (the sequence could be rather uncommon, but users can potentially do it):
1 I press the button for searching the record i want in my data entry form, the joined table is correctly displayed in a popup frame.
2 I select a record in the popup frame. The field in my data entry form is correctly filled and the popup frame is closed.

3 I figure out that the chosen record is wrong, then press again the search button to select another record. The popup frame is displayed again, but this time it is empty and in browser console the following message appears:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'each' of undefined (/media/com_fabrik/js/tips.js line 239)
Can you replicate the same issue?
Thank you again

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back