List email plugin

enzo2016

Hi, I have installed the list email plugin, but I cannot use it because when I go into the List - plugins tab - I can see only the copy and the php plugins, but not the email plugin

Did you activate it ? Go to Joomla Plugins, find Fabrik List - Email and Publish it, after that you will see it in the list plugins options.

Rodeokid thanks for the answer.
No, I haven't activated it because it seems not appearing in the plugin list. I have checked that every Fabrik plugin is activated. There is only one plugin disabled: it is a cron plugin.

Yet - you cannot see the email plugin in Extensions / Manage / Manage or Extensions / Plugins when you filter by "email"?

Have you checked that the code is in /plugins/fabrik_list/email?

If it is there, have you tried Extensions / Manage / Discover to see if Joomla can find the plugin to install that way?

In /plugins/fabrik_list/email there are two possible files: email_min.js and email.js.
In Estensions / Manage / Discover Joomla can see the plugin

Then from the Discover screen, click install. And you will hopefully be good to go.

P.S. There should be more files that the two js files in that directory.

Yes, there are more files that the two js files in that directory.
Thank you very very much! Now it works ok and it is appearing also in the list plugins :)

Hi, the frontend shows correctly the email icon for every record, but after having clicked on the email button nothing occurs; Outlook or any email software does not appear.

Sorry, I don't do PM / Skype / email etc support in Community. If it's a public page I can hit a link to from your post, I'll take a quick look.

-- hugh

Thanks, I have updated in the following way:
- downloaded the Github zip file
- exctracted on pc
- uploaded on the server online only the 2 files to update (https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/872adb8af1fcb704fcf0f698a021b451118bb4c5)

After that, the email button on frontend showed correctly a popup, but it showed a page including all of the records of a different list and then without the field To: where to write the email addresses to send mails.

I would need to send only the record where the email button was pressed and then to let users type an email address.
Sorry I had to disable the email plugin.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back