List - Filter Colmns showing only 1 column

Isn't working.
Account not found (in frontend)
not able to go to backend because it's redirecting to the frontend

BTW: you can add multiple sites to "your-site"

It's still the same
components\com_fabrik\views\list\tmpl\bootstrap\template_css.php
is loaded but does not contain any rules (so pretty sure it does contain a syntax error and so pretty sure it's not the original Fabrik one)

So it seems you didn't update from GitHub correctly.

The filter column layout needs the CSS
.filtertable_horiz {
display: inline-block;
vertical-align: top;
}
which is missing.

Hello Troester
I followed the steps as mentioned in the documentation. Since this is a test site can I request you to update it from github...?
Thanks for your help....

Hello Troester

I have tried to reinstall the component latest stable version but I am getting error -
"Error:1054 Unknown column 'attribs' in '_fabrik_connections' SQL=ALTER TABLE `_fabrik_connections` CHANGE `attribs` `params` TEXT;"

Can you please advise....?

You'll need to update from github, as you can't go back and re-install an earlier version once you've installed a more recent version that has made database changes - in this case, the 'attribs' field got renamed to 'params' quite so time ago (I thought we did it between 3.0 and 3.1, although I may be wrong).

If you want to put your ftp credentials in your My Sites, I'll run a github update for you, although by re-installing an older version you may have trashed some of the metadata tables.

-- hugh

No, in Fabrik3.0 it's params, too. Attribs was in Fabrik2.
Which "stable version" did you try, Fabrik3.0.9?

To avoid issues:
download and install Fabrik3.2 (to get the correct base again)
then update from GitHub

Hi Hugh
Thanks for intervening...I did a fresh install of the site from the backup...I did run the command
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/joomla3 -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1 and the files were successfully copied....

Can you please check now....? However, the problem is still not yet fixed....I am updating FTP details too....

It seems something is preventing the Fabrik css being loaded.
Nor template_css.php nor custom_css.php (which I just created on your site) are loaded correctly.
They are loaded but don't contain any css rules.

It's working with custom.css (see list/menu Full Library) so I assume your admintools are the reason.
Please configure correctly.

Hi Hugh...
Now everything is working perfectly as expected.....All lists...But you will have to tell me the steps to fix it since I will have to do it in the live site....

Hello Hugh
I have checked the admin tools. I think it was because .htaccess file which was created through this tool. I have reconfigured it and allowed direct access to "components\com_fabrik\views\list\tmpl\bootstrap\template_css.php"
file....Can we now check and see if this fixes the problem....? Can we rollback your modifications....?

It was not "working perfectly", it was only a workaround for your multi-filter-columns.
I'd added a file custom.css which I now have removed again.

So far to your
As stated clearly in my post..there are no changes in the site...It used to work properly with 3 columns and suddenly changed the behaviour

And it's not enough to allow only access to list\tmpl\bootstrap\template_css.php
There are more css files in all Fabrik templates.

Hi Hugh
1. ok...working now...I have tested it in the production site and the exception in .htaccess has done the trick...
2. The things becomes easy with the right knowledge...
So far to your
As stated clearly in my post..there are no changes in the site...It used to work properly with 3 columns and suddenly changed the behaviour​

By this statement I meant that I have not made any changes in the Fabrik component...I never knew that admin tools will play a role in it. But all is well if it ends well....Thanks....

And it's not enough to allow only access to list\tmpl\bootstrap\template_css.php
There are more css files in all Fabrik templates.

Ok...I will add them all....any hint which folder and files I should look for and how many total files will it be....?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back