List filtering

coullet

Hi,

Have some problem with filtering list:

-when filtering is on a dbjoin set to enhanced: filtering don't go when i change value filter (list filter set to "on change")

- when filtering have no result, and then clear filter, list showing no result (but pagination and calc footer is ok)

see menu "bordereau / par date de statut"

- sometimes after filtering, calc display wrong result
I try to with disable caching, that solved sometimes the problem...
Sorry to not be more precise, i can't really have a way to reproduce that..

I?m having the same issue when filtering lists. On change option isn?t working. I was forced to change all my filters to "on submit button".

I add this:
styling of the filter dropdown filter look's different when enhanced is on
It's possible to harmonize, with the other filed type?

"Film" is dbjoin with enhanced on
"categorie" is with enhanced off
"mois" is field element, with dropdown filter

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2016-05-13 21.42.19.png
    Capture d'écran 2016-05-13 21.42.19.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 106
Set
.chzn-container-single .chzn-single {
background: #fafafa;
border:#d0d0d0;
border-radius:3px;
font-weight:normal;
}

I think it's more than css styling...
All the class is not the same, not only color,but also dropdown button, and look is different depending on browser.

Anyway, look of all filters need to be unified, because each have different style, height...
see attached, each filter look's different.

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2016-05-17 18.17.19.png
    Capture d'écran 2016-05-17 18.17.19.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 101
I think it's more than css styling...
All the class is not the same, not only color,but also dropdown button, and look is different depending on browser.

Anyway, look of all filters need to be unified, because each have different style, height...
see attached, each filter look's different.
Maybe thoose filters looks different because on some of them you have chosen "enhanchend dropdown". Algo check if your template and the twitter boostrap plugin is loading the same lib twice.

i hope this could help you

// i?ve just read the post where you are saying the same thing that i?ve just told you. sorry for that. the workaround that i?ve used in order to make all the filters (date fields) to look the same, is passing the data to a new the element by using the php form plugin.

indeed, making all the filters to look the same (by default), can save a lot of time.

Last edited:
It depends on you Joomla template how the filter elements are styled.
So you have to check (with a browser dev tool) which CSS is used and which one you want to override.
I don't know if (how) browser dependend styling (the arrow in the standard dropdown) can be overridden.
But you can set background, borders, color, font etc to be identical.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back