List navigation ajaxify breaks element css classes

m6xmed5

I have added some css rules to my custom_css.php for the list view to colour the background of cells in a column depending on the elements value.
When navigation 'use ajax' is yes, the colours display correctly for a split second then the list only shows the correct colours until the first cell thats element displays a different colour.
After the entry on the row, each of the following rows inherit its colour.
I have set use ajax in navigation to no and it loads correctly. I'd like to use ajax for navigation, is there any known fix for this or has anyone else came accross this issue?

Marc

It is (or was) a known issue (related to "use as row class" elements settings).
Not sure if it was fixed.
Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?

I'm using fabrik 3.5.2 on joomla 3.6.
Im using it for an intranet system and it relies heavily on fabrik for a whole manner of different things. I know you guys have released 3.6 and joomla is now on 3.7 but I havn't had a chance to run them on my test server yet.

I'd have to see your page to figure out if it's something which has been fixed yet. I know I worked on this a while back, but can't remember what the upshot was.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,
I'm not too worried about getting it to work. If you want to take a look for your own reference, you are welcome to. I can patch you in to the network (the site is not on the www)
I know you guys are busy, if you want to take a look let me know at your leisure, I'm not planning on changing the affected part of the site any time soon.
If not then I will let you all know if its fixed when I eventually get round installing 3.6 on my test server.

Marc

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back