List view: filters navigation problem (with "group by" and "adv. search")

eulanaz

Dear all,

I'm in a very strange situation with the navigation part of a list.

The problem occurs with the "Advanced Search" and the "Group by". I try to explain what happen:

What I do...

- I wanted to have the filters navigation separated from the form for the horizontal scrolling (the filter navigation block does not have to follow the scroll bar behaviour..). So I took the loadTemplate('buttons') block and I inserted it before the form section.

The problem...

- With the loadTemplate('buttons') away from the form section, "Group by" work fine but "advanced search" is opened in a new window (not with the normal popup!!!) and didn't work correctly.
- If I come back to the normal situation (with the loadTemplate('buttons') inside the form section) the problem is on the contrary: "group by" didn't work at all but the "advanced search" work fine and is showed with the normal popup (not opening a new window).

I'm not able to find where is the mistake and if there is something wrong in what I did before. To be sure, I change the layout to the bootstrap (that I never changed) but is the same thing....

I upgraded two days ago from GitHub but nothing is solved.

Someone can help me? Do you have some idea?

Thanks in advance

eulanaz

Hi troester,

thanks a lot for your answer.

My list is set to Ajaxify and I think is not related to the issue described by trob. How can I check if is it the same?

I cannot understand what is the difference if the portion of HTML is inserted before the form or after (very strange behaviour...)

Do you have maybe another idea? What is the difference between the "Adv. Search" and the "Group By" ? Which is the script that perform the "adv.search" popup?

Sorry but I'm in a black hole...

Thanks again

eulanaz

Hi troester,

incredible. I found another strange situation.

I tried to unset Ajaxify and "Group by" + "Adv. Search" works fine! But now the problem is with the bottom navigation, I cannot set the number of items showed per page. This probably is the right behaviour without Ajaxify setted. But why Group By or viceversa Adv. Search didn't works corretly if I enable the Ajaxify???

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back