Load data to Fabrik Form and edit form template

harttono

Hi

Please your help.
1 How to load data from table and display them to the form for editing, sample : user detail update form?
2 How to edit position form template (bluesky,default,mint) as what I want?

thanks for your help
Hartono

Moved thread to Community Support.

1) Have you created your elements, group and from, and selected "Record in database" in the form admin? Or are you trying to work with a table you created elsewhere, like in phpMyAdmin?

2) There's a post in the FAQ forum on how to clone a standard template so you can customize it. After that, it's a case of tweaking the template.php and template.css to suit your needs.

-- hugh

Hi

Thanks for your help.
1 I try to record some data in the form, but in Fabrik Table menu, I can't find who record the data, how do I know who record it?
2 How to join my contents from Fabrik form to original content (Section Manager) from Joomla. So I can display together with contents from Joomla.

Thanks
Hartono

Hi
I have installed 3 mambots. But after I set Bot function name to includeFabrikForm form=2, and next I don't know what to do, I have explore all menu, I can't find how to link this form mambot to content? Is this form/table mambot only for 1 form/table? Can I use it for multiple table/form?

Thanks a lot for help
Hartono

Ok first of all change the bot function name BACK to includeFabrikForm.

The way to link your form in content is easy. Open your content item and place the following text in there

Code:
 {includeFabrikForm form=FormNumber}

With FormNumber ofcourse being the number of the form your using.

Also, and this is very important (in other words I messed this up the first time) Go into your site mambots section and make sure your fabrik form bot and fabrik table bot's are published. Otherwise your pissing in the wind.

I hope that helps

Hi
I have installed 3 mambots. But after I set Bot function name to includeFabrikForm form=2, and next I don't know what to do, I have explore all menu, I can't find how to link this form mambot to content? Is this form/table mambot only for 1 form/table? Can I use it for multiple table/form?

Thanks a lot for help
Hartono

What jd said.

Also, note that you can have multiple bots on one page, so you might have ...

{includetable table=X}
{includeFabrikForm form=Y}

You can also provide a rowid, either in the {}'s, or in the URL query string, to preload into the form. You can also provide query string filters if you need to filter the table. Ask if you need to do any of that stuff.

-- hugh

What jd said.

Also, note that you can have multiple bots on one page, so you might have ...

{includetable table=X}
{includeFabrikForm form=Y}

You can also provide a rowid, either in the {}'s, or in the URL query string, to preload into the form. You can also provide query string filters if you need to filter the table. Ask if you need to do any of that stuff.

-- hugh

Thanks for all help.
I will come again with different topics

regards
Hartono

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back