Looking for experienced Fabrik developer

I'm looking for an experienced Fabrik developer for a continual project

The project is as follows: I made a system for a therapist to have default treatments consisting of: supplements, advices, tests, medicin, etc. Also there are groups of therapists, with their own clients, and the next phase is that it connects to Magento via the API, and can also directly place an order for the client, with the supplements that he needs. Work is still ongoing on this, but it is nearing completion.

Now, I'm running other businesses as well, and am running out of time. But the client is interested in marketing this project to many other therapists etc. on a subsciption basis, but that would require more work, and continual updates etc. So I'm looking for somebody smart who wants to take this as his baby, together with the guys here in the Netherlands, and work on it to make it into a good service.

There is still then quite some work to be done, but if you are familiar with Fabrik, and custom scripts in jQuery, JavaScript etc. it should be very doable.

If you are interested please drop me a line. Of course it is preferred you live in the Netherlands, but if you are good in communication than it will also work from another country.

Back