Module form redirects to www.domain.com/h

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycreate

Hi all

J2.5.9
F3.0.6.3

I have a form which works ok when in main component area, but when its in module position, clicking submit redirects to

www.mydomain.com/h which obviously gives a 404 error. Doesn't process or save any data.

I have no redirects set for the form. Why would it work OK normally but not when set in a module?

Thanks in advance.

Ive found out that if in the module settings 'Ajaxify' is set to yes then the form looks like it processes and gives a pop up saying 'null' but doesnt submit data. With Ajaxify off the form just redirects.
I don't wish to have 'Ajaxify' on as I do eventually want a redirect on the form but not as a pop up says.

Thanks.

I have noticed the same problem. (explained here http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31870)

The problem concerns non ajax forms (I want to use traditional file upload ) displayed via module.

By default (no redirects) after submit, form redirects to /h address. If you do use redirect button then it redirects to specified address, but ajax validators (validators for elements) don't work. Form is being sent despite validators on !

Are you running a recent GitHub version?
I can see the redirect to .../h
but only if
form's ajax validation = off
modul's ajax = off
+ validation error

In no case the record is saved if containing data with validation error.

Hi Troester,
Yes running github version from last week, and agree with what you said^^.. how do we stop this redirect to /h and show/highlight the validation error(s) as normal? or is this a bug?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back