mozilla problem

hi all would like to know how I can solve a problem with the Mozilla project for my work in Opera and Mozilla GoogleChrome but does not look good. lists have some buttons to add, grouping, etc on top but in mozilla are seen as not list links as buttons additionally the pager goes well.
Thank you for your help. use joomla 2.5.8. github and updated fabrik 3.0

i have this error Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::_buildQueryWhere() must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in /home/strenca/public_html/cloud/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2810
start in mozilla now in all

fabrik reinstall the package and no longer get the error to comment on the post aterior.
but the problem continued visual images attached.

Attachments

• Pantallazo-3.png
    Pantallazo-3.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Pantallazo-4.png
    Pantallazo-4.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 152
It seems your Joomla template or a 3rd party plugin is breaking something.
Did you try with a standard template (e.g. beez5)?

Are you using Fabrik default template or custom CSS?

Use the template monster joomla default but I changed to the default and is the same, use the default template fabrick. install the site on my local machine and works sim problem in mozilla

Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::_buildQueryWhere() must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in ...../plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2810

Got the same error when trying to add an element to a repeating group.. using standard Beez20 template

Just created a form then added repeating group to the form.. then went to add elements and when I click on add element I get the error above....

Corrected by installing latest Github

Did a download of latest Github and it seems to have corrected the problem...
as soon as upload of new files was completed I was able to add a new element to the repeating group with no error...
Thank you

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back