Need a way to repeat a group of fields without creating additional records

Thanks Rob! That does add up the repeat group point values. Awesome! Now I'm stuck with getting a grand total which includes the other items.

Here is what I'm currently working with:

Code:
$npoints = array_sum($_POST['join'][1]['fab_dailysheet_3_repeat___nutrition_points_raw']);
$sum=$npoints+'{fab_dailysheet___physical_points}'+'{fab_dailysheet___sleep_points}'+'fab_dailysheet___extra_points}';
return $sum;

It isn't totaling the last value, 'fab_dailysheet___extra_points'.

Where am a going wrong? I've tried numerous iterations of the above, but can't quite get it to total everything. Also, when do I include "_raw" in the placeholder?

*** Nevermind: I just noted the missing curly bracket for the last placeholder! It's working! Thanks so much! ***

Railer

Hi Hugh,

Yes, at least with this issue. As usual, I learned a bit more during the process. Originally I setup the last value in the sum as a repeat group, but changed it to a regular field. But if I did have two repeat groups, I assume I would define both repeat group values as I did with $npoints, and then follow with the sum. Not going to try it, but if I have an opportunity, I will do it that way. Now on to UI testing and tweaking. Thanks for following up!

Railer

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back