Need articles to integrate in forms.

venekamp

Hi,
I am developing my personal website on gardening.
It works fine with fabrik, and I created mch functionality to support my gardening (without coding) , however I am refining now and discover some limitations.
Next step is to describe methods of growing the crops. This can fully be done in structured relational databases, however that will be hard to read and cause cumbersome access.
Example: For breadbeans there is a generic growing method, however each type of breadbean has different colours, flavours or even detailed planning of growing events. I collected them in text documents and now I transform them into Joomla articles, to keep them good readable, flexible and independent of the types of breadbeans.
I have a table "crop-type" with child "growing method" , as more methods can be available for the specific crop like spring harvesting or autumn harvesting. Table "growing method" has child "growing event"
I want the full blog-article shown in the form for "growing method", not the link. A blog-article might be shown in more records in growing method. I tried the articlesanywhere plugin in a text-area element. That shows no result. The display element shows one article for all records. As a work-around I can create a link and popup the article, but that is ugly.
Please can you give some hint
index.php

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back