No images displayed after update

Hi Rob - Something is wrong with that form. the joomla password is not beeing saved, i.e. after saving an reopening, the pw is gone.
After I had entered the FTP credentials however, the joomla password is beeing exchanged against the ftp password when saving!
Therefore, I have entered the joomla password in the "notes" field. The password you will find in the joomla details is wrong. The ftp credentials are correct.

Hi sorry but I'll need the phpmyadmin details here - the issue is that the image is stored in the database as 'images/children/filename.jpg' where as it should now be stored as simply 'filename.jpg'
Once I have the phpmyadmin details I can run a query to update the db data for you

-Rob

phpadmin details are there now. Please read through the thread before you start. we had updated the image path already at the beginning but no success.

Yes I had read the thread, I just need to confirm that what was suggested was actually done.
Sorry, but I can't use ftp or access phpmyadmin with those credentials supplied, I tried both the listed servers with pretty much all the possible combinations of the various user names and passwords but couldn't log into phpmyadmin. Could you double check them please?
thanks

This thread is really under a bad sign! Just received a message from my provider. FTP access not allowed from countries outside of Switzerland due to security reasons. I'll take care of it and let you know as soon as I solved that issue.

hehe yes France, we're probably trying to hack in to find out how many French have hidden bank accounts with you :) hihi - ok going to check again now......

thx, great work, Rob! Would you please let me know all the steps you have made. Since this is just a copy of the original site and since it has gone a long way so far, the data do not correspondend to the original data anymore. In other words, I want to do the same procedure on the original site.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back