not print to pdf

hello I have problems printing the view as pdf, if I give the button generates the action in the browser but the screen stays black, nothing prints, I must choose the printer and print to a pdf file. someone can help me, as I set the view.

First try increasing the paper size option in the list (I presume you are printing a list?)

I must choose the printer and print to a pdf file
What are you trying to do?
Usually the Fabrik PDF icon should open a popup, asking if you want to save or view the generated PDF file.

Which layout did you choose for the PDF?
Did you try different browsers?
Which exact Fabrik version are you running (download, Joomla update, GitHub update?)
Are there any error messages? (Set Joomla's error reporting to "Maximum")

hello thanks for the utmost account Troester.
I'm trying to print to pdf the view of a list, I have a list, I click on the checkbox in the action then see and there are data that I want to print to pdf.
I just updated with the linux command I have the 3.07 version of fabrik, 2.59 joomla, joomla errors set to maximum.
attached imagesPantallazo.pngPantallazo-1.pngPantallazo-2.png

I can't see any Fabrik PDF button in your screenshots.
Do you want to create a PDF from the list? Enable PDF in list settings.

Are you getting 404 error if you want to view the record details? This is looking like a Joomla error, did you define a custom view link?
Which URL is generated if you are clicking "Ver" (view)?

If you want a PDF from the details view enable PDF in form settings.

Clicking the 'view' button should show a HTML 'details' view of the selected record.

What is the url of the list and the url of the page that generates the 404 error message?

Do you have a custom 'view details' link entered in your lists's settings?

-Rob

still prints blank pdf
So you get a PDF but this is empty?
Did you try to create a list or a form PDF?
Which layout did you choose for the PDF?
What are your PDF settings?

If you want to create a PDF of the details view it's the form's PDF settings, not the list's.

You should select a PDF layout; use "admin" (or create a custom PDF template based on "admin", "default" etc. isn't working (it seems there has to be some more work to be done for PDF and forms)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back