Package doesn't work "this form is not published"

robertocodo

Hi,
I'm going to develop my first fabrik app, but before I'm testing the Package option, because I would like to develop the app on a sanbox site, then will export the package and install to real website.
I tried to do this and it seems works: lists, forms, groups, elements, are correctly imported. I can create also the menu link to the forms and lists, but when clicked they go to "Sorry this form is not published" but it's not true, the forms and lists are correctly published.
I spend a lot of time to change publish date, permission, and so on, but I can't find a solution.
Note: I use joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.6.
Note2: I need to go to admin menu: --- Components>Fabrik>Lists --- then choose -Select Package- the correct package name, otherwise I can't find the right form when I create the menu item.

Packages are still "Work in Progress", we are aware of several issues, we just don't have an ETA for when we'll get those issues thrashed out.

We are currently concentrating on getting the J! 3.0 compatible code working. Once that's done, packages will probably bubble closer to the top of our list, as they are definitely something we want working, for a lot of reasons.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back