pb for send email after complet form "Plateforme adh?rents "

in my form "Plateforme adh?rents" : Plug in email is not working what l choise a group joomla or email Live. Of more when l active plug in l have this error message :
amend table: Duplicate column name 'age' SQL=ALTER TABLE `plateforme_adherents2` ADD COLUMN `age` INT(6) null AFTER `Matiererecherches2`, ADD COLUMN `Matiereproposes` int(11) null AFTER `Matiererecherches2`

email with and without group email is working on my sites.

No idea what is still screwed up on your site.
- you have still one element with a incorrect column name in your form
- you have still a lot of trashed groups/forms/lists
- you have still a 2nd connection in trash, set to default!!!

Some times ago I've proposed that you should clean up your site... (of course after a backup)

,- you have still one element with a incorrect column name in your form ?
you speak of what element and what is teh parameter to change ? l have also the error message in my form when appy parameter of pluf in email and l don't understand what it want says :

Error

amend table: Duplicate column name 'age' SQL=ALTER TABLE `plateforme_adherents2` ADD COLUMN `age` INT(6) null AFTER `login`, ADD COLUMN `Matiereproposes` int(11) null AFTER `login`

- you have still a lot of trashed groups/forms/lists

it s ok now...

- you have still a 2nd connection in trash, set to default!!!

l use 3 days ago 'navicat '(a new version )to connect in my website fabrik....) l don't understand how this connection take place in default and how establish the good connexion ?can you explain me 'the connexion" ? of more now :impossible to connect now with navicat ...
It not a good idea to use navicat to connect database in link with fabrik ? the best it use phpmyadmin ?

"amend table:" I've never seen such an error message on our sites but there are very few threads mentioning an error similar to yours.
As far as I can see in all cases the reason was some wrong setup: unpublished ids, column names with capital letters or special characters etc.
This can't happen if the lists, elements, tables are created via Fabrik (and you are using standard names, starting with a character, no special characters etc.) but can happen if you are linking your list to an existing database table with non-standard names.
So:
what is the exact column name of the "age" element in navicat (or phpmyadmin, that's no difference)? is it e.g. Age or ?ge ...

2nd connection: I'm speaking of your FABRIK connection, which is still in trash (nothing to do with phpmyadmin or navicat)

wrong element name: you have a display element with name _

I think you can't expect Fabrik to handle all sort of corner cases (like non stardard element/column names, duplicate connections, duplicate groups etc (even if trashed), switching element types, renaming primary key elements or elements used in joins, moving complex elements with additional tables between groups and list...)

what is the exact column name of the "age" element in navicat (or phpmyadmin, that's no difference)? is it e.g. Age or ?ge ...
in phpmyadmin it write : Age

As far as I can see in all cases the reason was some wrong setup: unpublished ids, column names with capital letters or special characters etc.
l rename all element with capital letter in normal letters.l don't understant what about speaking "ids unpublished" because l have zero element , form or list in status 'unpublished'

This can't happen if the lists, elements, tables are created via Fabrik (and you are using standard names, starting with a character, no special characters etc.) but can happen if you are linking your list to an existing database table with non-standard names.
all my work (lists, element, table) are creat with Fabrik. l never linking my list with other database table that the database creat with fabrik

2nd connection: I'm speaking of your FABRIK connection, which is still in trash (nothing to do with phpmyadmin or navicat)
l delete the connexion in trash

wrong element name: you have a display element with name _ l rename it with the name "vide"

I think you can't expect Fabrik to handle all sort of corner cases (like non stardard element/column names, duplicate connections, duplicate groups etc (even if trashed), switching element types, renaming primary key elements or elements used in joins, moving complex elements with additional tables between groups and list...) l think, now , l have clean lot of error but it is my firt project : l m a new user of Fabrik and l take lot of error, sorry. l want learn (and learn for help other people with the same problem of me in the futur )

Error

amend table: Duplicate column name 'age' SQL=ALTER TABLE `plateforme_adherents2` ADD COLUMN `age` INT(6) null AFTER `matiereproposes`

after apply changes...l have , after apply parameter at plug in 'email', l have this error message ....

Are you really sure that your element name 'age' and the column name in the DB are totally the same (no spaces, no accents, no different capital letters)?

you are reason ....in DB age is write Age while in fabrik joomla is write 'age' a change the name removing the capital
now l have this error message

Error

amend table: Duplicate column name 'Cotisation' SQL=ALTER TABLE `plateforme_adherents2` ADD COLUMN `Cotisation` INT(1) null AFTER `matiereproposes`
l don't understant because 'Cotisation' is appear with capital while is DB is write without capital....

I don't know how those diiferent names were created (I think you've done a lot stuff on your site, e.g. your form is ...adherents, the DB table ...adherents2, so I assume you have done some copying).
You have to fix those different column/element names.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

l don't understand what about you speak with :

your form is ...adherents, the DB table ...adherents2

because the form is link with the same DB table adherents (how you can see with this link)

http://www.screencast.com/t/MdUlRP8v

I search and replace all capital letter in all field in all table in database

l test mail send by the website joomla is good also the problem came from fabrik plug in

l delete all from list element duplicate and so my form is only use from one list and one table database : l m sure

ps : l have name of table with capital is a problem also ?

hello ROb, thinks you for your Help; l have send in message personnal the ftp access (and l have enter the ftp access in my personnal page).
The mail work in general on the site : l test it and is ok ....
l tested sending an email with the mass mail component: it work very well

l now the problem comes for the plug in email attach on the form

Thanks for the ftp details - I updated your "my sites" entry with those credentials, its better to keep those up to date than send a PM.
I tested the form, and when using your server's mailer I got erratic results.
I then installed the CMandrill component and plugin - this uses the webservice https://mandrillapp.com/ to send email (its part of the mailchimp company).
The advantage is that you can see a log of which mails are sent/received. When using this service to send the email everything worked fine, see this screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/enaQYUCn

So to summarize I think our email code is fine, and there's something odd with your server's mail server.

So, the simplest thing to do would be to sign up for a free Mandrill account, create an API key and replace the temporary one I was using in the component's config page: administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_cmandrill

-Rob

thinks you very much Rob :
l take what you want with CMandrill if l anderstand now my server mail is CMandrill for all mail send or receive with my component fabrik but also for mail send by joomla hearth or component ? .
The problem is in part solve ..Mail send for the user complet form but the alert mail for manager or admin don't send l have this error message (l parameter plug in email attach to the form : all inscription in form must send mail to super user also but .... :
Annonce

Impossible d'envoyer l'email ? wikimedia33@gmail.com, l'adresse est invalide
Impossible d'envoyer l'email ? fabrikar@gmail.com, l'adresse est invalide

Correct the system plugin replaces the mail server defined Joomla's global mail configuration options.

Odd for those error messages I did not see them when I was testing.
I hope you updated the API credentials to the Mandril account you created? I re-inserted my main api credentials and emails are sent. I have now removed that as I don't want people using my own account to send their mail :)

I already gave you the direct URL to where you need to fill in your API credential:

You create the API key in https://mandrillapp.com/settings
Theres a blue button "+ New API Key"
Press that
On the form that opens - press the blue button "Create API Key"
This creates a new API key which will be shown in the table of API keys
copy the API Keys text

Then in Joomla go to http://yoursite.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_cmandrill

Paste in the API key and save the config

l do exaacly what you write and l have this error message after complet form : and no mail send...
Annonce

Could not send email to wikimedia33@gmail.com
Could not send email to fabrikar@gmail.com

and when l disconnect the new user creat after complet form l have this error message :
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() in /home/reseaus8/public_html/fabrik/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 56

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back