Pivot list plugin

that page is producing this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare strip_number() (previously declared in /home/mycerfa/www/COPIEPROD/plugins/fabrik_list/pivot/pivot.php:380) in /*******/plugins/fabrik_list/pivot/pivot.phpon line 380

That function is not in the code. So I'm very confused?

The pivot plugin was backported from 3.1, maybe it hasn't been used by anybody until now?

so can you answer my question that I've now asked twice please?

Can I presume that you have imported the client's data so the the double exporting of the values will be visible?

Can you also add an ftp account to your mysites entry so that I can fix your fix before looking at the csv issue

so can you answer my question that I've now asked twice please?

Can I presume that you have imported the client's data so the the double exporting of the values will be visible?

Can you also add an ftp account to your mysites entry so that I can fix your fix before looking at the csv issue

Yes, the data imported will produce the double exporting.
Mysites section updated

Even this fix, if you go to /COPIEPROD/reports/promises/agedduedatepromisesperdonator and make the export, you should see that the lines are duplicated as the following:

line donor 1
line donor 2
line donor 3
Total
line donor 1
line donor 2
line donor 3
Total

thanks for the clarification. The export is run in steps, by default it will build the csv file exporting 100 records at a time. That list had 123 or so records, so the exporter run twice. However, the pivot plugin will reduce those records to under 100 and thus the records were duplicated in the export.
I did a quick fix by editing the list and setting its csv export step to 500

Ok but if i have more than 500 records, the issue will come again? Isnt?
Actually, ihave some accounts with more than 500 records.
Is that fixable?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back