Plugin problem - ignoring settings

mastafu99

Hi guys, I am trying to setup Plugin - Redirect to be specific- in one of my forms. I've set it for Front end on New. Thera are 2 conditions. One of them is displaying thank you massage and redirects to other page.

Now, the problem is that it looks like those settings are being ignored and than thank you message is being displayed even when I edit details in front end and save them. Can someone confirm that as a bug or I am doing something wrong ?

Is should only trigger the plugin for new form being subbmited.

I am using version 3.0.5.2

What are you conditions? I assume you mean you have some PHP code that returns either true or false? Not sure what you mean by "two conditions" though - do you mean you have two redirect plugins, which should fire under different conditions, or that you are testing for two things in the condition for one plugin?

Either way, show us your condition code.

-- hugh

cheesegrits: Thank you for your replay, after some more tweaking, i have managed to sort it out. Thank you for your reaction.

Can you share?

mastafu99 can you share what you did? I've been having this issue for weeks and i have yet to see a thread that completely helps me out.

I wan't the site to redirect to the corresponding page the user selects in the form. Basically my form has radio buttons, after the user submits the form I want the site to redirect to what ever radio button portal was selected. I dont know if this is achieved with a condition statement or jump page statement.

Can you help?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back